Introducing Your Guides
What Is Intero Digital?
Intero Digital is a digital marketing agency that combines a team of experts with cutting-edge technology and media relationships to deliver exceptional results to clients. The Content & PR Division of Intero Digital provides a full-service solution to content marketing.
Is Intero Digital Good at Content Marketing?
We've been publishing thought leadership content from our internal experts in reputable external publications since we started our company in 2011.
In 2014, we decided to invest in our company's ability to generate new revenue consistently via content marketing efforts. We launched our blog (The Knowledge Bank), we invested in HubSpot, we created an in-house marketing team, and we integrated a content marketing strategy to guide our efforts. In 2019, we generated $1.5 million in revenue solely from leads through our own content marketing efforts.
Similar to the way our clients work with their dedicated content teams, Intero Digital's leadership team works with our marketing team to create and distribute content. This strategy allows us to reach company goals, such as lead generation, sales enablement, thought leadership, and brand building.
We use the same process internally that we practice for our clients. This allows us to streamline our communication, enhance collaboration, and track key content performance analytics. We rely on a similar editorial workflow that our clients' dedicated teams follow to create content, visualize our process, and focus our efforts where they'll have the biggest impact.
I'd Like to See Some Numbers, Please
- Intero Digital Content & PR Division generated and nurtured more than 17,000 leads using content and inbound marketing tactics. The primary sources of those leads were our guest-contributed content and PR efforts.
- Intero Digital Content & PR Division has closed more than $6 million in contracted revenue that originated from content marketing tactics.
- Our sales team uses content every day to overcome barriers and educate leads; this approach has helped us close more than $14 million in new revenue.
Your Content Strategy Course Guides
These team members helped shape this course with their expertise in content marketing. You will hear from some of them later in the course:
- Kelsey Raymond, COO of Intero Digital: Kelsey has over a decade of experience running and growing a content marketing company. She also has 30 years of experience reading everything she can get her hands on.
- Taylor Oster, design and marketing consultant: Taylor started Intero Digital Content & PR Division's marketing department. She led that team to its incredible success with marketing-generated revenue, and she recently stepped back into a consulting role. But not before helping get this course up and running.
- Jennifer Faddis, senior VP of operations: Jenn has been with Intero Digital Content & PR Division for more than five years and has held every position on the account team. As the senior vice president of operations, she makes sure our clients receive the highest level of service possible.
- Tony Patrick, director of SEO and analytics: Tony has more than a decade of experience in content marketing, including four specializing in SEO. Tony helps our account teams and clients optimize their content for search engines, and he ensures everyone understands why SEO is so important.
- Melanie Janisse, content marketing and media relations expert: Melanie has a long track record of building relationships with publications to ensure editors are excited about the articles clients produce.
- Brittni Kinney Ratliff, senior vice president: Brittni specializes in high-level strategy development and is a pro at helping marketing and business leaders identify the content tactics that will help them achieve their goals.
- Cherish Grimm, inbound marketing expert: Cherish has deep experience managing a lead pipeline from inbound marketing efforts.
- Frances Gordon, content strategy expert: Frances has experience creating and managing content strategies and pieces of content that meet companies' goals and reach their target audience.